Battlefield 2042 has crossplay which promotes inclusive play amongst PC, Xbox, and PlayStation customers. The crossplay function is useful for filling up lobbies sooner and permits pals on totally different platforms to play collectively. Even so, not everybody prefers having crossplay enabled.
Subsequently, the sport offers an possibility to show off crossplay so that you just”re matched with gamers out of your platform solely. Nonetheless, the in-game crossplay setting is inaccessible for Xbox customers as of now. Nonetheless, there may be one other means to show it off.
This is a step-by-step information on the right way to flip off crossplay on Xbox for Battlefield 2042:
- Out of your Xbox residence display screen, go to “Settings“.
- Throughout the “Account” part, choose “Privateness & on-line security“.
- Head over to “Xbox privateness” and select the “View particulars and customise” tab.
- Click on on the “Communication & multiplayer” possibility.
- Go to the second column, “You’ll be able to be a part of cross-network play“, and alter the setting from Enable to “Block“.
Associated: When will Battlefield 2042 have voice chat?
Though this technique works superb, nearly all of gamers in your Battlefield 2042 foyer will probably be bots or AI. That is as a result of most Xbox gamers do not know of this technique and are enjoying with crossplay enabled. Remember that this setting will disable crossplay for each recreation in your Xbox.
You’ll be able to re-enable crossplay anytime utilizing the identical technique. The rationale behind why crossplay is grayed out for Xbox Collection X|S and Xbox One gamers is unknown. Hopefully, DICE and Ripple Impact Studios will convey this function to the Xbox consoles as nicely since PC and PlayStation have already got it.
Keep tuned to Labeled Viewfor extra Battlefield 2042, Portal, and Hazard Zone content material. Within the meantime, head over to our article – How to unlock all attachments for the MP28 in Battlefield 2042.